|| Ten colorful blocks for baby to sort, stack and drop. Filling the bucket with blocks, dumping them out, and starting over is great for eye-hand coordination and other early skills. Then baby can move on to stacking and matching, and sorting the five different block shapes through the shape-sorting lid. All 10 blocks fit inside the bucket, with a carry handle for easy take-along.
Developmental benefits for baby - helps baby learn through everyday experiences.
1) Helps baby learn to identify and sort shapes and colors.
2) Enhances problem-solving skills with put and take play, stacking and sorting.
1) Encourages creative thinking as baby discovers new ways to play with blocks.
2) Bright colors and interesting shapes intrigue baby.
Encourages developing motor skills-
1) Placing blocks in bucket strengthens eye-hand coordination.
2) Grasping and sorting blocks develops finger and hand dexterity
Part Number - 11618